Course Info - AP (room 194) for Mr. Tozier
This is the site page for AP Music. (here) http://bit.ly/LkmmWv
- The following National Standards for Music will be addressed in the weekly schedule:
- Singing, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
- Performing on instruments, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
- Improvising melodies, variations, and accompaniments.
- Composing and arranging music within specified guidelines.
- Reading and notating music.
- Listening to, analyzing, and describing music.
- Evaluating music and music performances.
- Understanding relationships between music, the other arts, and disciplines outside the arts.
- Understanding music in relation to history and culture.
- The following PA Academic Standards for Music and Art will be addressed in the weekly schedule:
- 9.1.12 - Production, Performance and Exhibition of Music/Art
- 9.2.12 - Historical and Cultural Contexts of Music/Art
- 9.3.12 - Critical Response of Music/Art
- 9.4.12 - Aesthetic Response of Music/Art
Here is the Quick Login Page: http://www.yosoyartista.net/MusicEdQuickLogin.lasso